DR. AMY ESKRIDGE: The DEATH of a promising ANTI-GRAVITY researcher

Unraveling the Bizarre Trail of Anti-Gravity Pioneers: Dr. Amy Eskridge, Dr. Ning Li, and the Missing Pieces

Archive: https://archive.is/zxmFI

00 ) Intro & Context

So I came across a video of Dr. Amy Eskridge’s conference presentation on A Historical Perspective on Anti-Gravity Technology. While doing more research I came across a very verbose post by a previous Redditor about the topic. The post has since been deleted but is still available to read here: https://archive.ph/O3Pgg

I recommend reading the full post before mine, but it is long, so I am quoting their TL;DR here as a sparknotes of sorts for anyone unfamiliar with the topic:

TL;DR of Other Reddit Post (for Context):

• NASA has their Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL. Many other aerospace defense contractors have HQs in Huntsville, AL as well.

• There appears to be a large number of anti-gravity research scientists in the Huntsville, AL area.

• Those researchers appear to be almost exclusively affiliated with either NASA or defense contractors, which apparently actually spend a lot of money funding anti-gravity research, despite academia funding virtually none.

• The U.S. Air Force wanted to move U.S. Space Command to Huntsville, AL, as recently as yesterday.

• Of the researchers that are NOT affiliated with NASA/defense, if they happen to publicly publish promising results, they tend to “go dark” shortly thereafter, and stop public publishing anti-gravity research. This has happened several times, with several different researchers, and Amy notes those instances in a presentation.

• It is speculated that many of those researchers are brought into the “black world” (secret projects) after publishing promising results, either by choice or by involuntarily (by force).

• Ning Li is an example of such a researcher, who initially published through the University of Alabama, Huntsville, but then “went dark.” According to her son, she did not enjoy going dark. It may not have been her choice to go dark.

• Amy Eskridge was trying to change this “black world” system, by creating an organization to conduct anti-gravity research in the “illuminated” (not-secret) world.

• In 2018, Amy gave a presentation on this organization, to which many of the audience members were scientists. Those scientists sounded scared/wary that they would get disappeared if they joined her in this pursuit, openly commenting on this in the Q&A.

• Amy was blocked by NASA from disclosing her research in September 2020. NASA claimed they would allow it to come out within 30 days. It never came out.

• Amy then died in June 2022. There is speculation it is from a gunshot wound, and that the cause of death may be suicide.

• In September of 2022, Franc Milburn says he knows of an anti-gravity researcher in Huntsville, AL who has been murdered using a directed energy weapon. Reddit speculates he’s referring to Amy Eskridge.

• In July 2023, a 177-page document is anonymously shared by Michael Shellenberger. That document rephrases Milburn’s claim, stating Amy “was targeted with directed energy weapons and murdered by a ‘private aerospace company’ in the US because she was involved in the UAP conversation and working on advanced propulsion.”

• That same 177-page document references Ross Coulthart stating that there are people “involved in high level physics” who worked in Huntsville, AL and disappeared. He is likely referring to Amy Eskridge or Ning Li.

• If this post is too long for you, just watch this one segment from her HAL5 conference. The audience question/her answer is notable.

Before we continue:

The point of this current post isn’t to rehash what has already been discussed about the strange events surrounding Dr. Ning Li and Dr. Amy Eskridge; but rather explore some new oddities and missing details that arise from the information provided in the previous Redditors post.

With that said, lets dive in!

001 // Dr. Ning Li & AC Gravity

Before Dr. Li went “dark” working for the NASA/defense sector in Huntsville, she had established a company for her anti-gravity research called AC Gravity. The main LLC is located in Delaware and owned by The Corporation Trust Company.

It is called AC GRAVITY, LLC.

A branch of that, which Dr. Li is a registered agent for, is located in Huntsville, AL.

It is called AC Gravity, LLC.

Both businesses are still active. Here is where things get odd…

The Registry Page for AC Gravity provides an address of 511 SPARKMAN DR HUNTSVILLE, AL 35816.

This is a view from google maps of the address and some relevant nearby areas notated:

511 SPARKMAN DR HUNTSVILLE, AL 35816 birds eye view. Lockheed and University of Alabama around the corner.

Closer birds eye view of the buildings at 511 SPARKMAN DR HUNTSVILLE, AL 35816.

Alternative street view angle.

The only active business is a window tinting service called “The Window Tinting Experts Inc”:

Their website listed on google maps

https://thewindowtintingexperts.com/ / Archive.is Link

Personally, I think the site looks generic and like a template job. Maybe that’s just me. (When Archiving the website it had a TON of elements though).

You can see at the bottom of the webpage, “511 Sparkman Dr” is listed as their address:

There is only one company with that name in Alabama according to OpenCorporates. And according to their Registry Page and Annual Reports they have two registered addresses:

275 MINI FARM ROAD GRANT, AL 35747

2809 NEWBY RD SW HUNTSVILLE, AL 35805-4759

The Newby Address is conveniently located in the same building block as the U.S. Air Force Recruiting Huntsville Supervisor Office, seen here:

The Mini-Farm Address is a 40 minute drive from 511 Spark/Huntsville. None of the official documentation for the company has any association to 511 Spark.

The Window Tint company was also established ~2017. When we use street view to look at older dates, and go to 2016, we can see a different company is located here at that date: B & C Instruments

According to OpenCorporates B & C Instruments renamed to R. A. Lynch & Associates, Inc.

From what I can gather this change happened between 2015-2016. Indicated by: the ‘Recent Filings’ section with a date of 14 Nov 2016, a Cross Precision company announcement from 17 Oct 2016 about acquiring B & C, along with the difference in reporting addresses when comparing their 2015 and 2016 financial reports. Very convenient timing for the Window Tint Company, which was established 15 Sept 2017. Less than a year after.

Additionally, with the exception of 1988 and 1989, according to financial reports 4317 SPARTACUS DR HUNTSVILLE, AL 35805 has been the registered address for the B & C/R.A Lynch company from 1990 to present.

Here’s what the building looks like:

So the mystery around Dr. Li deepens.

Having a registered address of 511 Sparkman Drive for the entire 22 years her LLC has been active, the current documentation suggests that the address is only a haunt for the ghosts of other companies…

002 // Dr. Amy Eskridge & The Institute (of Exotic Science) + HoloChron

An interesting find from the earlier Dr. Eskridge chronicle is the link to her presentation slides :

https://www.hal5.org/PDF/HAL5-Dec2018-Talk-AntiGravity.pdf / Archive.is

The pdf is hosted by the Huntsville Alabama L5 Society, a space advocacy group that hosts projects and events in Huntsville. This is the last paragraph from their ‘About Us’ page:

Today, HAL5 have started a new life saving project, the Alabama Power Grid Defense Committee http://www.powergriddefense.org/, to safe guard our critical infrastructure and to ensure a spacefaring future. We are also continue to dabble in amateur rocketry and testing other hybrid propulsion concepts. Today these technologies are poised to find expression in air launched nitrous-oxide hybrid rocket powered spaceship. This is proof positive that great things can start in small organizations.

As you may see, the link for the Power Grid Defense Committee directs to an inactive website. There is an archive available on Wayback.

When looking at the full url for the pdf I couldn’t help wondering if there might be a directory with other pdfs and… there is! It was there that I found this Space Force Dinner Flyer:

I was able to find another directory purely by guessing: hal5.org/HAL5/ – which is an Index of all their event fliers from 1994 to 2023. I didn’t explore every folder.

My assumption is there are likely other directory’s accessible with more documents but you would need to guess the /STRING. From the few flyers I did look through: some events were accessible to the public, while other events were private, or hosted on a private zoom call. Some folder 'years’ are missing certain flyers as indicated by absent numerical sequences (01, 02, 04, 05, etc.).

Here are two flyers that stood out:

Technology Demonstrator Mission for Fast Solar Wind Sailing (2022-07-10).

Direct Fusion Drive for Space Power and Propulsion (2022-08-04).

What is strange about Dr. Eskridge’s situation is the lack of information available about her two companies: The Institute of Exotic Science and HoloChron, mainly The Institute.

HoloChron LLC was started on 19 July 2019 and Dissolved 29 December 2022. The primary Institute company was located in Delaware. It was called THE INSTITUTE P.B.C..

A branch of that was located in Huntsville, AL. It was The Institute P.B.C., Inc.. Here is the Registry Page.

The Institute still exists.

This is where it gets a bit strange again…

On OpenCorporates, The Institute P.B.C, Inc. started the company with a man named Richard Reeves as a registered officer. Between 09 April 2020 and 27 January 2021, Richard Reeves was removed as an officer. Publicly, he appears to go by the name Dick Reeves (and was mentioned only once towards the end of the referenced reddit post from earlier) here is his LinkedIn and Twitter.

On his LinkedIn, Dick lists himself as "Vice-Chairman and Chief Operating Officer for The Institute for Exotic Science" from Jan 2019 - Jun 2023.

On both his LinkedIn and Twitter his ‘company website’ is: https://institutehsv.com.

Alternatively, in Dr. Eskridge’s presentation slides, on the final slide she says her company website is: https://instituteforexoticscience.com

Currently when you visit Dr. Eskridge’s website, it redirects you to the website linked by Dick Reeves. Both are inactive.

I haven’t been able to find any reliable archive of either website. If anyone is able to find any existing archives of either site let me know! I managed to find the ONLY scrappy one of Dr. Eskridge’s website on Wayback Machine but it was just text from the about page of the site. However, something to note is that Dick Reeves name is absent from the team section (several are only visible when highlighted).

Here are the names from the 'about me’ archive:

Amy Eskridge / President

Nathan Klose / Creative Director

Shantel Butler / Research Director

Samuel Reid / Gov’t Affairs Director

Richard Eskridge / Professor Emeritus, Co-Founder

Glen A. Robertson / Propulsion Technical Advisor

Paul Handy / Senior Electrical Engineering Scientist, Co-Founder

Robert E. Becker / Aerospace Engineering and Quantum Gravity Technical Advisor

Seth Wahle / Cybersecurity Technical Advisor

So the situation appears to be that Dick Reeves was removed from the company as an officer in late 2020, yet still seems to advertise himself as much more involved in the company then in reality, even going so far as to include the websites on both his social media profiles.

003 // Thesis & Conclusion

So what is really going on here??

We have two scientists involved with anti-gravity technology, one going “dark” and the other “disappearing” – but despite them both having passed away, their companies are still existing and active, seemingly on their own. With no physical or online presence.

I did all this research in a few hours, mainly for fun, yet slowly something began to feel off. My intention wasn’t to get too conspiratorial with this, however, more and more details continued to grow amiss. Maybe I’m getting carried away and I’ve simply gone full tin-foil hat… but I’d like to feel my approach has been logical and objective, dealing only with the facts as they are currently available. Hopefully the discussion can maintain this same attitude.

I’d love to hear your honest thoughts on the information presented.

Do you think there is more to the story with Dr. Amy Eskridge, Dr. Ning Li, and potentially Ross Coulthart having some knowledge? (reffed in the tl;dr)

Thanks

1 Like