Epstein Documents: Highlights and Name Drops

Introduction

This is an overview of all recently released Epstein/Ghislaine court documents (as of Jan 8th, 2024) – taking great pains to capture the most relevant details from the original source documents. I did this because obviously the media and news cannot be trusted to be unbiased or even conduct effective document analysis.

This is for everyone that wants the specific and relevant details without manually reviewing thousands of pages of court documents (like I’ve done). I hope you find this overview useful.

This post will continue to be updated (time depending) as more court documents are released…

So without further ado…

Epstein Search Warrant Foreknowledge

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-5 Page 54 of 56

People could use – just like you would use if you needed to go online to get something, that people could use.

Q. Was that on a desk that you would use in your work capacity when you were at the house?

A. It was a desk, it was a room I was in, I didn’t really use that computer.

Q. Were there images of naked girls, whether they be under the age of 18 or over the age of 18, on that computer?

A. I have no recollection of any naked people on that computer when I was there in 2003, we are talking.

Q. What about from say '93 to 2003?

A. No, I can’t recollect any naked pictures.

Q. Why were the computers removed from the house before the search warrant was executed?

MR. PAGLIOCA: Objection to the form and foundation.

I have no knowledge of anything like that.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-34 Page 7 of 7

Q: Okay. Any of those people that you just named, were any of those people that you just named the person that you described as the gentleman that assisted Adriana in removing the computers from the house prior to the search warrant being executed?

A: No. You mean the on who show up to do those computers?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-44 Page 13 of 14

Q: Who is Sandy Berger?

Q: That’s somebody else that was affiliated with Bill Clinton at one point in time, correct?

Q: A close friend of Jeffrey Epstein’s?

Q: He called the house within three weeks of the search warrant being executed. Did he tip off Jeffrey Epstein?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-36 Page 9 of 9

Q: How did you know the computers were removed?

A: Based on – based on the dangling wires left behind, the monitors left, but the actual CPU of it was missing. When you went into the bedroom of Jeffrey Epstein, everything was removed from the – the shelves, from the armoire.

Hidden Cameras

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 49 of 179

Q: Do you recall what you told the police?

A: It was similar to this. They were asking me a lot of questions that I answered. They knew a lot. They knew what the bathroom looked like. They knew that the couch had a hot pink throw on it with green tassels.

I assumed that there had been videos and they had seen me. They had seen the videos. That’s what I had assumed. I didn’t know that maybe people had already come forward and given them statements.

Q: Did they talk to you at all about the video cameras in the house?

A: They said, “Were you aware that there were video cameras in the house?” I said, “No, but it would not surprise me.”

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-13 Page 33 of 45

A review of the video disks which was extracted at the Palm Beach Country Sheriff’s Office Computer Crime Unit revealed that only one hidden camera was functional at the time. Several images of Epstein working at his office were seen. Additional footage of Sarah Kellen and Nadia Marcinkova were seen. Additional footage of Sarah Kellen and Nadia Marcinkova was seen. There was other footage of females seen. The identity of the females is unknown at this time, until such time as I meet with certain females to show the video footage to confirm, in fact, it is them on the video. At this time it appears that [NAME] and Haley Robson are seen sitting with Epstein beside his desk in the evening hours. Due to poor lighting, a direct confirmation cannot be made at this time.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-15 Page 4 of 27

Epstein and Israel

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-1 Page 410 of 465

Epstein Technology Stack

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-19 Page 11 of 21

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-31 Page 11 of 13

Finally, Defendant denies using her gmax1@mindspring.com account for anything other than spam, despite the fact that the account was set up by Jeffrey Epstein for the purpose of sending electronic communications to members of his household.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-43 Page 8 of 8

Q: Mr. Rodriquez, what was Mr. Epstein’s e-mail?

A: Jeep project at something – Jeep project – I can’t remember it right now.

[…]

A: Like Jeep, the brand name Jeep, Jeep project at – I can’t remember.

Q: Okay. Was that his only e-mail to your knowledge?

A: No.

Q: Do you know what any of his other e-mail addresses were?

A: I don’t remember

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-44 Page 12 of 14

Q: How – are you familiar with the media publication or online resource RadarOnline?

Q: Is that something that you asked Mr. Epstein with when he purchased RadarOnline?

Q: Isn’t it also true that he used RadarOnline as another way to gain access to underage minor females for sex?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1330

If the Court accepts Defendant’s claim that she used neither the earthlink.net account nor the mindspring.org “spam” account to communicate…

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1330-16 Page 5 of 17

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1330-20 Page 2 of 10

To: G Max gmax1@ellmax.com

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1330-22 Page 21 of 22

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-15 Page 15 of 27

Epstein Vehicles / Homes

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-3 Page 3 of 16

List of Potential Witnesses

1. Virginia L. Giuffre
  2. Ghislaine Maxwell
  3. Juan Alessi
  4. Maria Alessi
  5. Kathy Alexander
  6. Miles Alexander
  7. Doug Band
  8. Gwendolyn Beck
  9. Sophie Biddle
  10. [NAME]
  11. Fary Bjorlin
  12. Kelly Bovino
  13. Jean Luc Brunel
  14. Ron Burkle
  15. [NAME]
  16. Carolyn Casey
  17. Alyson Chambers
  18. William Jefferson Clinton
  19. Maximilia Cordero
  20. Valdson Cotrin
  21. Chauntae Davies
  22. Teala Davies
  23. Anouska DeGeorgieou
  24. Alan Dershowitz
  25. Ryan Dionne
  26. Eva Anderson Dubin
  27. Glen Dubin
  28. [NAME]
  29. Prine Andrew Albert Christian Edward, Duke of York
  30. Jeffrey Epstein
  31. Tatiana Espinoza
  32. Annie Farmer
  33. Marie Farmer
  34. Vicky Ward
  35. Frederic Fekkai
  36. Tony Figueroa
  37. Luciano “Jojo” Fontanilla
  38. Lynn Fontanilla
  39. Michael Friedman
  40. Rosalie Friedman
  41. Ross Gow
  42. Tiffany Kathryn Gramza
  43. [NAME]
  44. Amanda Grant
  45. Lesley Groff
  46. [NAME]
  47. Claire Hazel
  48. Shelly Harrison
  49. Gina Ignatieva
  50. Brett Jaffe
  51. [NAME]
  52. Sarah Kensington Vickers formerly Sarah Kellen
  53. Tatiana Kovylina
  54. [NAME]
  55. Adam Perry Lang
  56. [NAME]
  57. Michael Liffman
  58. Peter Listerman
  59. Cindy Lopez
  60. Melinda Lutz
  61. Cheri Lynch
  62. Nadia Marcinko formerly Nadia Marcinkova
  63. Bob Meister
  64. Todd Meister
  65. Brahakmana Mellawa
  66. Jayarukshi Mellawa
  67. [NAME]
  68. Andrea Mitrovich
  69. Bill Peadon
  70. Francis Peadon
  71. Tom Pritzker
  72. Dara Preece
  73. Louella Rabuyo
  74. Joseph Recarey
  75. Chief Michael Reiter
  76. Bill Richardson
  77. Rinaldo Rizzo
  78. Haley Robson
  79. Sky Roberts
  80. David Rodgers
  81. Adriana Ross formerly Adriana Mucinska
  82. Johanna Sjoberg
  83. Kelly Spamm
  84. Cecilia Stein
  85. Emmy Taylor
  86. Evelyn Valenzuela
  87. Larry Visosky
  88. Leslie Wexner
  89. Courtney Wild
  90. Doug Wilson
  91. Igor Zinoview

Consolidated Witness Testimony

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-5 Page 2 of 17

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-16 Page 6 of 8

Q: Were you with Jeffrey Epstein on his birthday when one of his friends sent to him 12 – sorry, three 12-year olds for the purposes of Jeffrey Epstein sexually abusing them?

Q: These three 12-year olds were from France. Were they sent to him on his birthday by Jean Luc Brunel or by somebody else?

Alan Dershowitz

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-9 Page 5/6 of 10

One such powerful individual that Epstein forced then-minor Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with was former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a close friend of Epstein’s and well-known criminal defense attorney. Epstein required Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with Dershowitz on numerous occasions while she was a minor, not only in Florida but also on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

In addition to being a participant in the abuse of Jane Doe #3 and other minors, Deshowitz was an eye-witness to the sexual abuse of many other minors by Epstein and several of Epstein’s co-conspirators. Dershowitz would later play a significant role in negotiating the NPA (Non-Prosecution Agreement) on Epstein’s behalf. Indeed, Dershowitz helped negotiate an agreement that provided immunity from federal prosecution in the Southern District of Florida not only to Epstein but also to “any potential co-conspirators of Epstein.”

Thus, Dershowitz helped negotiate an agreement with a provision that provided protection for himself against criminal prosecution in Florida for sexually abusing Jane Doe #3. Because this broad immunity would have been controversial if disclosed, Dershowitz (along with other members of Epstein’s defense team) and the Government tried to keep the immunity provision secret from all of Epstein’s victims and the general public, even though such secrecy violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-18 Page 10 of 40

On December 30, 2014, Cassell and Edwards filed a Motion Pursuant to Rule 21 for Joinder in the Action on behalf of two additional victims: Jane Doe 3 and Jane Doe 4. Glane Doe 3, Virginia Giuffre, subsequently decided to reveal her name. The joinder motion argued that Jane Does 3 and 4 should be allowed to join the two existing plaintiffs in the action because they had suffered the same violations of their rights under the CVRA. McCawley Decl, Exhibit 2, Jane Does’ 3 and 4 Joinder Motion. To establish that they were “victims” of Epstein’s sex crimes with standing to join the suit, Jane Does 3 and 4 alleged that they had suffered sexual abuse from Epstein.

For example, Jane Doe 3 alleged that she had been forced by Epstein to have sexual relations with various persons, including Alan Dershowitz – who had been one of Epstein’s defense attorneys negotiating the non-prosecution deal and arranging to keep it secret from the victims. McCawley Decl., Exhibit 2 at 4. Jane Doe 3 alos alleged that Defendant (i.e, Ghislaine Maxwell) had participated in the sexual abuse of Jane Doe 3. Id. at 4-5.

After Dershowitz also filed a motion to intervene to contest the allegations (DE 282), Jane Doe 3 filed a response to Dershowit’z intervention motion. McCawley Decl., Exhbibit 3, Respons eto Motion to Intervene. The response explained that the allegations against Dershowitz were relevant to at least eight separate issues in the CVRA case. Id. at 18-26. The response also explained some of the evidence supporting the allegations against Dershowitz, including: sworm testimony from one of Epstein’s household employees (Juan Alessi) that

• Dershowitz came “pretty often” to Epstein’s Florida mansion and got massages while he was there;
  • sword testimony from another of Epstein’s household employees (Alfredo Rodriquez) that Dershowitz was present alone at the home of Epstein, without his family, in the presence of young girls:
  • invocations of Fifth Amendment rights to remain silent by three of Epstein’s identified co-conspirators (Sarah Kellen, Nadia Marcinkova, and Adrianna Mucinska) when asked questions about whether Dershowitz had been involved with massages by young girls;
  • refusals by Jeffery Epstein to discuss Dershowitz’s involvement but instead to invoke his Fifth Amendment right.

Several months later, on April 7, 2015, the Court (Marra, J.) denied Jane Doe 3 and Jane Doe 4’s motion for joinder. McCawley Decl., Exhibit. 4, Order denying Jane Doe 3’s motion to join. With regard to the eight separate issues as to which the allegations were relevant, the Court addressed only the first (establishing “victim” status) and found that the “factual details regarding with whom and where the Jane Does engaged in sexual activities are immaterial and impertinent to this central claim (i.e., that they were known victims of Mr. Epstein and the Government owed them CVRA duties), especially considering that these details involve non-parties who are not related to the respondent Government.” /d at 5. >Accordingly, the Court struck the factual details from the victims’ pleading as unnecessary at that time.

The Court specifically recognized, however, that the details could be reasserted by the parties to the action (i.e., Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2) if they could “demonstrate a good faith basis for believing that such details are pertinent to a matter presented for the Court’s consideration.” /d. at 6.

Following the Court’s ruling, additional litigation has proceeded in the CVRA case.

A: And I know Stephen Kaufmann was one of the first I was sent to. Alan Dershowitz could have been between there. Between, sorry, between Glenn and Stephen. The first time I was with Alan Dershowitz was in New York, so I wasn’t actually sent to him. It actually happened at one of Jeffrey’s residences.

Abundant Evidence Supports Ms. Giuffre’s Sworn Testimony That Alan Dershowitz Sexually Abused Her
Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-9 Page 6 of 10

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-42 Page 5 of 5

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-43 Page 5 of 8

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1330-1 Page 7 of 13

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-12 Page 9 of 10

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 42 of 223

Q: Now, do you have knowledge of Professor Dershowitz having sex with any minor girls other than, you claim, yourself?

A: Yes, I don’t know their names.

Q: How do you know that?

A: I witnessed it.

Q: Where were you?

A: On an airplane.

Q: How many girls?

A: One.

Q: Describe her?

A: Blond, young.

Q: Anything else?

Q: Where were you going on this plane?

A: You know, it’s hard for me to remember the exact destination. I was flying around a lot from the times I was thing Jeffrey, but I believe it was to Massachusetts, if my memory is correct.

Q: Why were you flying to Massachusetts?

A: Again, I don’t want to – I don’t know. just flew where Jeffrey wanted fly to.

Q: Did you stay in a hotel in Massachusetts?

A: No, we flew in and flew out the same day.

Q: Who else was on the plane?

A: Epstein.

Q: Where were you coming form?

A: I believe it was New York ,but again, I don’t want to 100 percent say, like I said we were constantly flying.

[cont…]

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 93 of 223

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 110 of 223

Prince Andrew (Duke of York)

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-9 Page 6 of 10

Perhaps even more important to her role in Epstein’s sexual abuse ring, Maxwell had direct connections to other powerful individuals with whom she could connect Epstein. For instance, one such powerful individual Epstein forced Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with was a member of the British Royal Family, Prince Andrew (a/k/a Duke of York). Jane Doe #3 was forced to have sexual relations with this Prince when she was a minor in three separate geographical locations: in London (at Ghislaine Maxwell’s apartment), in New York, and on Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands (in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls). Epstein instructed Jane Doe #3 that she was to give the Prince whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe #3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse. Maxwell facilitated Prince Andrew’s acts of sexual abuse by acting as a “madame” for Epstein, thereby assisting in internationally trafficking Jane Doe #3 (and numerous other young girls) for sexual purposes.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 84 of 179

A. I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap. And so then I sat on Andrew’s lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet’s hands and put it on Virginia’s breast, and so Andrew put his on mine.

Q. And this was done in a joking manner?

A. Yes.

Q. Do you recall a photo being taken of that?

A. Yes.

Q. You’ve never seen the photo?

A. No.

Q. You don’t know whose camera it was?

A. No.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-28 Pages 14 of 38

Q: Do you know Prince Andrew?

A: I do.

Q: How long have you known him?

A: A very long time.

Q: Do you remember how you first met him?

A: No, I do not.

Q: Did you introduce him to Jeffrey?

A: That would be another of Virginia’s lies and the lies you perpetrate. I never introduced Prince Andrew to Jeffrey Epstein at any time ever, so just add that to the long list of lies.

Q: Did Jeffrey know Prince Andrew?

A: Clearly he knew him. I think we have that answer but how – yeah.

Q: Do you know how Jeffrey met Prince Andrew?

A: I do not know Jeffrey met Prince Andrew. What I do know is that I did not introduce them. This is one of the many lies. Are we tallying all the lies?

Q: Do you know when Jeffrey met Prince Andrew?

A: I do not know when Jeffrey met Prince Andrew.

Q: Did you ever introduce Prince Andrew to any girls under the age of 18 who were not friends of your children?

A: I have not introduced Prince Andrew to anyone that I am aware of other than friends of mine who have kids under that age that he may have met socially through me.

Q: Did you ever introduce Prince Andrew to Virginia in London?

A: I understand her story about London but again, her tissue of lies is extremely hard to pick apart what is true and what isn’t .Actually I wouldn’t recollect her at all but for her tissue stories about this situation.

Q: So did you ever introduce Prince Andrew to Virginia in London?

A: I have no recollection.

Q: Did Virginia ever stay at your home in London, your town home?

A: I know she claims she did but if you are asking me here today to remember specifically. I cannot.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-42 Page 4 of 5

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-43 Page 3 of 8

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1332-16 Page 8 of 16

Q: Ghislaine Maxwell told you to give a massage to Prince Andrew, correct?

A: Correct.

Jean Luc Brunel

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-9 Pages 6 & 7 of 10

Another person in Epstein’s inner circle of friends (who becomes apparent with almost no investigative effort) is Jean Luc Brunel. Epstein sexually trafficked Jane Doe #3 to Jean Luc Brunel many times. Brunel was another of Epstein’s closest friends and a regular traveling companion, who had many contacts with young girls throughout the world. Brunel has been a model scout for various modeling agencies for many years and apparently was able to get U.S. passports for young girls to “work” as models. He would bring young girls (ranging to ages as young as twelve) to the United States for sexual purposes and farm them out to his friends, especially Epstein. Brunel would offer the girls “modeling” jobs. Many of the girls came from poor countries or impoverished backgrounds, and he lured them in with a promise of making good money.

Epstein forced Jane Doe #3 to observe him, Brunel, and Maxwell engage in illegal sexual acts with dozens of underage girls. Epstein also forced Jane Doe #3 to have sex with Brunel on numerous occasions, at places including Epstein’s mansion in West Palm Beach, Little St. James Island in the U.S. Virgin Islands (many including orgies that were comprised of other underage girls), New York City, New Mexico, Paris, the south of France, and California.

Q: “…To have sex with Jean Luc Brunel?

A: Many places.

Q: Ghislaine Maxwell sent you to many places to have sex with Jean Luc Brunel?

A: It happened at many places, yes.

Q: You had sex with Jean Luc Brunel at many places, is what you’re saying, correct?

A: I was sent to Jean Luc Brunel at many places to have sex with him.

Q: When did Ghislaine Maxwell send you to a place to have sex with Jean Luc Brunel?

A: You are asking me to answer the impossible.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-28 Pages 20 of 38

Q: And then I’m going to diret your attention to the bottom left which is a message JE message of Jean Luc and the message says, He just did a good one, 18 years, she spoke to me and said I love Jeffrey.
Was Jean Luc referring to sex with an 18 year old in that message?

A. How could I know what Jean Luc is referring to.

Q: Do you know if Jean Luc had sex with an 18 year old that he referenced to Jeffrey Epstein?

A: How could I possibly know.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-16 Page 6 of 8

Q: These three 12-year olds were from France. Were they sent to him on his birthday by Jean Luc Brunel or by somebody else?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-1 Pages 167 of 465

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 19 of 223

David Copperfield

David Copperfield was at a dinner at Epstein’s and there was another girl present who looked young and Johanna asked what school she went to and Johanna did not recognize the school name as being a college and she said it was possible it was a high school aged girl. Johanna said Copperfield “questioned me if I was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls” (p .37-38)

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-10 Page 20 of 28

Q: Have you ever met David Copperfield?

A: Yes.

Q: And do you recall when you initially met him?

Q: Can you tell me when that was?

A: Sure. Someone called me from the house and said that he would be there, and if I wanted to come have dinner, then I could meet him. So when I arrived at the house, he wasn’t there yet, but I waited with, I believe, Sarah Kellen, and there was another girl there whom I had never met and never seen before. She seemed young to me. And I asked her what school she went to, kind of prodding to see if she went to one of the area colleges, but I did not recognize the name of the school. So, I thought she could be younger than college age, but for my own sanity, I assumed that she was a daughter of one of his friends.

Q: But it was possible she was referring to a high school when mentioning the school, correct?

Q: And what happened at that dinner, if anything?

A: He did some magic tricks.

Q: Did you observe David Copperfield to be a friend of Jeffrey Epstein’s?

Q: Did Copperfield ever discuss Jeffrey’s involvement with young girls with you?

A: He briefly questioned me if I was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls.

Q: Did he tell you any of the specifics of that?

Q: Did he say whether they were teenagers or anything along those lines?

A: He did not.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-44 Page 10 of 14

Q: Do you know that when David Copperfield is in town, he gives Jeffrey Epstein tickets and Jeffrey gives some to young women to attend those shows?

Q: And do you know that those girls are invited back stage after the show?

Emmy Taylor

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-10 Page 19 of 28

Emmy Taylor was Defendant’s “assistant” during the time Ms. Guiffre was being abused. Ms. Taylor is on flight logs to Europe with Ms. Giuffre and other locations in the United States. Johanna Sjoberg testified that Emmy Taylor was referred to by the Defendant as “my slave” and that Ms. Taylor trained Ms. Sjoberg to give massages while Ms. Sjoberg was naked.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 69 of 179

Q: It sounds like you met Emmy Taylor?

Q: How did you meet Emmy Taylor?

A: She was at the house the first day that I worked running errands. And I realized she was also a personal assistant type of person.

Q: Do you know who she worked for?

A: Well, it appeared to me that she worked for Ghislaine. Ghislaine sort of told her what to do and where to go.

Q: And I believe you mentioned she called her her slave?

A: Yes, she did. It was in a joking way, but she…

Q: You did not see her in any type of slavery situation?

A: Not any chains or anything of the sort, no.

Nadia Mareinkova

Nadia Marcinkova: 3+1/2 hours}. Ms. Marcinkova’s deposition is set for June 16, 2016, in New York." Ms. Marcinkova was specifically identified by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida as a “potential co-conspirator of Epstein” in the non-prosecution agreement if executed with Mr. Epstein as part of his guilty plea. She has relevant information because she observed the recruitment of underage girls for sex and, in fact, participated in sex acts with minors. She was also on numerous flights with Defendant and she can provide valuable testimony about Maxwell’s role in the recruitment of females.

Sara Kellen (a/k/a Sarah Kensignton or Sarah Vickers)

Ms. Kellen has been specifically identified by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida as a “potential co-conspirator of Epstein” in the non-prosecution agreement that was executed with Mr. Epstein as part of his guilty plea.

Ms. Kellen possesses relevant information because she was present during the time when Virginia was with Epstein and the Defendant. Additionally, she traveled with all of them during this critical time period.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 37 of 223

A: Number 46, Sarah Kensington, formerly known as Sarah Kellen, she was involved with, very heavily involved with lots of incidents of sex.

Q: With yourself?

A: With myself.

Q: And who else?

A: It was multiple incidents so it’s going to be nearly impossible for me to remember every one. But obviously Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Les Wexner, Brunel, Jean Luc Brunel. I’m sure there’s more, but I just can’t remember off the top of my head.

Q: How do you know that she had sex with Les Wexner?

A: I was there.

Q: How do you know she had sex with Jean Luc Brunel?

A: I again was there.

Q: How many times did you and Les Wexner and Sarah Kellen have sex together?

A: Once that I can remember.

A: New Mexico.

Q: Are there other witnesses?

A: Number 48, [REDACTED], I can’t pronounce her last name.

Q: [REDACTED]?

A: [REDACTED], yes.

Q: Anyone else?

A: Number 50, [REDACTED]

Bill Clinton

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 42 of 179

Q. Let me back up. Do you know if Bill Clinton was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein?

A. I knew he had dealings with Bill Clinton. I did not know they were friends until I read the Vanity Fair article about them going to Africa together.

Q. Did Jeffrey ever talk to you about Bill Clinton?

A. He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-28 Page 13 of 38

Q: Have you ever flown President Clinton on your helicopter?

A: That is another one of Virginia’s lies.

Q: The question is have you ever done that?

A: I have never flown President Clinton at any time, ever, in any helicopter, in any place, any time, in any state, in any country, at any time anywhere.

Q: Have you ever had dinner with President Clinton at Jeffrey’s home, at any of Jeffrey’s homes?

A: No, I don’t believe so.

Q: Have you traveled on Jeffrey’s planes with President Clinton?

A: Yes, I have.

Q: Would that have been in 2002?

A: It’s very hard for me to recollect exact dates but that sounds about right.

Q: Was that during the time that Virginia was working for Jeffrey?

A: I don’t know that Virginia ever did work for Jeffrey. I don’t exactly know if she testified to her so-called duties, we know she is a serial liar so I can’t testify to what she did or didn’t do. So I object to that characterization of her. So repeat the question, please.

Q: When you were traveling on the plane with President Clinton, was that during the time, it was 2002, that you were on a flight with Clinton, was that during the time Virginia was working for Jeffrey?

A: Well, like I said, I don’t recall exactly when I flew with him. I don’t recall when Virginia, we know what Virginia claims when she left, so I can’t answer the question. I have no idea.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 73 of 223

Q: How many times did you meet Bill Clinton?

A: Twice.

[…]

Q: Where were you the first time you met Bill Clinton?

A: On Little Saint Jeff’s, which is the island.

Q: Little Saint James ?

A: He used to call it Little Saint Jeff’s, sorry.

Q: Meeting Bill Clinton?

A: Generally or specifically about his personality?

Q: Where were you on the island when you met him?

A: We had a dinner together.

Q: Who was at that dinner?

A: Ghislaine, Emmy Taylor, Jeffery Epstein, myself, and two grisl that I do not know who they are.

[…]

Q: You had a second meeting with Bill Clinton?

Q: When was that?

A: I believe very close together, within weeks if not months.

Q: Where was it?

A: Little Saint Jeff’s.

Q: What were the circumstances of your second meeting with Bill Clinton?

A: Very similar, I mean, there was a dinner, lots of laughing, lots of joking, it was just a dinner and then I didn’t have to do anything with Bill Clinton, he was never sexually involved with me. I’ve never witnessed him sexually involved with anybody else. Jeffery asked me for a massage after dinner and I went off to Jeffery’s cabana.

[cont…]

Donald Trump

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 79 of 179

Q. Did you see her in the plane or on the trip to New York engaged in any kind of affectionate or sexual contact with Jeffrey?

A. No.

Q. With Ghislaine?

A. No.

Q. How did it come to be that you were in a casino in Atlantic City?

A. Well, as we were flying, Jeffrey said, “Why don’t you go sit in the cockpit to check out the landing?” So we were sitting there, and the pilots told me to go back and tell him that we can’t land in New York and that we were going to have to land in Atlantic City. Jeffrey said, "Great, we’ll call up Trump and we’ll go to – I don’t recall the name of the casino, but we’ll go to the casino."

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1332-16 Page 4 of 16

"[A]nother friend… was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald Trump… She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr. Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on bout how he liked her ‘pert nipples’. Donald Trump liked flicking and sucking her nipples until they were raw. One evening when we were showering together she showed me her nipples. They looked incredibly painful as they were red and swollen and I remember wincing when I looked at them. I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffrey’s NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Bruce Willis

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 109 of 179

Q: IT saw one press report that said you met Cate Blanchett or Leonardo DiCaprio?

A: I did not meet them, no. When I spoke about them, it was when I was massaging him, and he would get off – he would be on the phone a lot at that time, and one time he said, “Oh, that was Leonardo,” or, “That was Cate Blanchett,” or Bruce Willis. That kind of thing.

Q: So name-dropping?

Q: So you had not met Cate Blanchett or Leonardo DiCaprio?
A: I have not.

Q: Would you remember if you had?
A: I would hope I would remember.

Q: Did you meet Cameron Diaz?

Q: Bill Clinton?

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 110 of 179

Q. Did Ghislaine Maxwell ever tell you that she had flown Bill Clinton in her helicopter?

A. I don’t recall her saying that.

Q. Did you ever meet Senator [Name]?

A. I don’t know what he looks like. I might have.

Q. If I told you he was from Maine, would that stick out in your mind?

A. It should, but I do not recall meeting him.

Q. Do you ever remember meeting Prime Minister Ehud Barak from Israel?

A. No.

Q. Do you recall meeting any prime minister?

A. No.

Q. Any foreign president?

A. No.

Q. Nobel Prize winners?

A. Not to my knowledge.

Michael Jackson

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-12 Page 154 of 179

Q. You were asked about the famous people. You said you met Michael Jackson?

A. Yes

Q. But you did not give him a massage?

A. No.

Stephen Hawking

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-14 Page 2 of 3

you can issue a reward to any of virginias friends acquaionts family that come forward and help prove her allegations are false the strongest is the clinton dinner, and the new version in the virgin isalnds that stven hawking practic-ted in an underage orgy

Glen Dubin

Q: And when they say massage, that means erotic, okay? That’s their term for it. I think there are plenty of other witnesses that can attest to what massage actually means.

A: And I’m telling you that Ghislaine told me to go to Glenn Dubin and give him a massage, which means sex.

Q: Okay. So Glenn – Ghislaine Maxwell told you to go give a massage to Glenn Dubin?

Q: That’s your testimony?

A: That is my testimony…

Q: Okay. Well, I need you to say a time when Ghislaine Maxwell directed you to go have sex with another person. So can you please tell me to whom Ghislaine Maxwell asked you to go have sex with another person?

A: Glen Dubin

[…]

A: Well, it was in the beginning, like after my training. Glen Dubin and [NAME] were the two first people I was sent out to.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 20 of 223

Q: You said the Dubins, were you sexually trafficked to more than one Dubin?

Q: Just to Glen?

A. Just to Glen.

Q: Is he the powerful business executive who’s pregnant wife was asleep in the next room?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 22 of 223

Q: How many times did you have sex with Mr. Dubin?

A: Once.

Bill Richardson

Q: Ghislaine Maxwell told you to give a massage to Bill Richardson, correct?

Q: When did Ghislaine Maxwell tell you to give a massage to Bill Richardson?

A: I don’t know dates.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 18 of 223

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 21 of 223

Q: How many times were you trafficked to Bill Richardson?

A: I don’t know, over two time.

Q: How old were you?

A: Approximately 17, 18.

Q: Are you sure you were underage during one of those incidents?

A: I can’t be 100 percent sure of anything. It’s not like I recorded the dates. I’m just giving you an approximation.

Marvin Minsky

Q: Where were you and where was Ms. Maxwell when she directed you to go have sex with Marvin Minsky?

A: I don’t know.

Q: Where did you go to have sex with Marvin Minsky?

A: I believe it was the U.S. Virgin Islands, Jeffrey Epstein’s island in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Q: And when was that?

A: I don’t know.

Q: Do you have any time of year?

Q: Do you know how old you were?

Q: Other than Glenn Dubin, Prince Andrew, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson…

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 25 of 223

Q: Were you sexually trafficked to Marvin Minsky?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 26 of 223

Q: How many times were sexually trafficked to Marvin Minsky?

Q: How old were you?

A. I don’t know

Q: You’re sure it was one time, correct?

A: I’m not sure of anything. There was a lot of people that Jeffrey sent me to and it was a long time ago. I can’t be a thousand percent correct on that.

Q: Who is Marvin Minsky?

A: He is an older gentleman.

Q: Do you know what he does for a living?

A: I think he’s a scientist, but I don’t want to 100 percent say.

Q: And where did you meet Marvin Minsky?

A: Marvin Minsky was at the islands as well.

Tom Pritzker

Q: All right. If I were to ask you the question how many times have you had sex with Tom Pritzker, do you know what that question means?

A: I believe so.

Q: All right. And what is the answer to that question?

A: I believe I was with Tom once.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 39 of 223

Q: Who is Tom Pritzker?

A: He, I don’t know exactly what he does, but I think he’s some kind of academic.

Q: Did you have sex with him?

Q: How many times?

A: Off the top of my head, just once.

A: I belive Tom was at Mexico.

Q: Approximately how old were you?

A: Again, I don’t know.

Q: Are there any other witnesses?

A: Not that I can remember. I mean, besides Jeffrey asking me to give him a massage which involved sexual acts, I don’t remember. Joanna Sjoberg was another victim of Jeffrey Epstein who witnessed sexual acts.

Stephen Kaufmann

A: I think I met Prince Andrew in 2001. And Glenn Dubin and **Stephen Kaufmann were, like I said, the first people I was sent out to after my training. So I don’t know. I’m not going to give you an exact time if I don’t know it.

[…]

A: And I know Stephen Kaufmann was one of the first I was sent to. Alan Dershowitz could have been between there. Between, sorry, between Glenn and Stephen. The first time I was with Alan Dershowitz was in New York, so I wasn’t actually sent to him. It actually happened at one of Jeffrey’s residences.

George Mitchell

Again, I’m going to tell you “they” because that’s how it went. They instructed me to go to George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince that I don’t know his name. A guy that owns a hotel, a really large hotel chain, I can’t remember which hotel it was. Marvin Minsky There was, you know, another foreign president, I can’t remember his name. He was Spanish. There’s a whole bunch of them that I just – it’s hard for me to remember all of them. You know, I was told to do something by these people constantly, told to – my whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy. Their whole entire lives revolved around sex.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 18 of 223

Leslie H. Wexner

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-10 Page 13 of 23

Q: You know Mr. Les Wexner, correct?

A: I do.

Q: Do you know whether or not Maria Farmer was ever at Mr. Wexner’s property in Ohio?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-28 Page 16 of 23

Q: Did you ever provide Virginia Roberts with an outfit, an outfit of a sexual nature to wear for Les Wexner?

A: I think we addressed the outfit issue.

Q: I am asking you if you ever provided her with an outfit of a sexual nature to wear for Les Wexner?

A: Categorically no. You did get that, I said categorically no.

Q: Don’t worry I’m paying attention.

A: You seemed very distracted in that moment

(Maxwell Exhibit 6, flight logs, makred for identification.)

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-11 Page 35 of 51

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 20 of 223

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 23 of 223

Q: How many times did you have sex with Les Wexner?

A: Multiiple.

Q: What’s the approximate range of number, more than three?

A: More than three.

Q: More than five?

A: Possibly

Q: More than ten?

Q: Did Mr. Wexner ask you to wear any particular clothing during your sexual trafficking?

A: Yes, I wore lingerie for him.

Al Gore

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1327-29 Page 30 of 35

Q: Did you ever see Al Gore on the island?

Q: Did you see his wife, Tipper Gore, on the island?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-1 Page 231 of 465

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 73 of 223

Q: How many times did you meet Al Gore?

Sarah Ferguson, Patrick Jephson, Robert Kennedy Junior, Frederick Fekkai

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-2 Page 3 of 4

Q: What did you hear?

A: I heard him call someone, and say, Fekkai is in Hawaii. Can we find some girls for him?

Max Brockman

Q: Do you know a Max Brockman?

Q: Have you ever been photographed with Max Brockman at an Edge Science dinner?

Q: Do you know whether Jeffrey Epstein attended the Edge Science dinner in Monteray California?

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-44 Page 9 of 14

John Casablancas

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-44 Page 10 of 14

Q: Do you know John Casablancas?

Adam Perrylang

Q: Who’s Adam Perrylang?

Q: Is that somebody that you were made to have sex with?

Sandy Berger

Q: Who is Sandy Berger?

Q: That’s somebody else that was affiliated with Bill Clinton at one point in time, correct?

Q: A close friend of Jeffrey Epstein’s?

Q: He called the house within three weeks of the search warrant being executed. Did he tip off Jeffrey Epstein?

Igor Zinoviev

Q: Do you know Igor Zinoviev?

Andrea Metrovich

Q: Andrea Metrovich?

Clare Hazell

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1328-44 Page 14 of 14

Q: Who’s Claire Hazel?

Sarah Ransome (Victim)

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-12 Page 1 of 10

Ms. Ransome and Ms. Maxwell know each other. Indeed, Defendant does not address the fact that Ms. Ransome and she spent time together on Mr. Epstein’s private island, as reflected in the flight logs showing Ms. Ransome flying to and from the island (where Ms. Maxwell was present)

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1332-16 Page 3 of 16

“My emails have been hacked. I have reached out to the Russians for help and they are coming to my aid. Thank goodness for Anonymous!!! I will make sure that they all go behind bars. I have already sent everything I need to so, the CIA, hacking my emails etc were too late. I also have numerous devices, with systems that are unhackable and I have film footage all over Europe itching to be released.”

Her friend was “approached, by Special Agents Forces Men sent directly by Hilary [sic] Clinton herself, in order to protect her presidential campaign.”

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1332-7 Page 6 of 29

Kevin Spacey

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1331-18 Page 6 of 8

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-1 Page 267 of 465

Richard Branson

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1332-16 Page 4 of 16

“[M]y friend had sexual intercourse with Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson, sex tapes were in fact filmed on each separate occasion… I eventually managed to persuade her to send me some of the video footage which she kept, implicating all three all men … I have backed up the footage on several USB sticks and have securely sent them to various different locations throughout Europe”

Sergey Brin

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1332-16 Page 16 of 16

I also have other photo’s of the Epstein girls and I, whilst on the Island including a cuople of pictures of me with Sergey Brin and his then fiance Anne Wojcicki. I met the pair when they visited the Island for the day as Sergey wanted try out his new kite surfing equipment as he had only just started kite surfing and was very eager to try out his new equipment with us girls.

Chris Tucker

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-1 Page 267 of 465

Gwendolyn Beck

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 29 of 223

Q: If you take a look, there’s a list of witnesses starting at page 1 and continues on?

Q: I’m wondering whether this list might help. Can you look at the names on this list and tell me who from these names you were sexually trafficked to?

A: Number 7, Gwendolyn Beck. I wasn’t trafficked to her. She was just a part of some of the trafficking.

Q: Hold on. What part did she have in the trafficking?

A: She was invovled in some of the orgies.

Q: So she was a sexual participant in the orgies?

A Yes.

Q; That you were paticipant in as well?

Q: Do you know what gentlemen were involved in the orgies with you and Ms. Beck?

A: As far as I can recall Jeffrey Epstein.

Kelly Spamm

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 34 of 223

Q: We were looking at the list of names and you were going through to see if they refresh your recollection as to the names of the individuals to whom you were sexually trafficked?

A: On page 3, number 11, [NAME]

Q: Who is [NAME]?

A: I think she also goes underneath the name Kelly Spamm, if it’s the same woman that I’m thinking of and she was one of Jeffrey’s, I would like to say, co-conspirators. She had sex with underaged girls and myself.

Shelly Harrison

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 36 of 223

Q: Okay. So, let’s continue reviewing the list. I’m looking for the names of the people that you allege you were sexually trafficked to?

A: Okay. Number 26, Prince Andrew, number 27, Jeffrey Epstein, number 43, Shelly Harrison, she was an older woman who participated.

Q: Participated in what?

A: In sexual acts.

Q: With whom?

A: With Jeffrey Epstein.

Q: Okay, who else was there?

A: Ghislaine Maxwell, Emmy Tayler.

Sheridan [REDACTED]

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 36 of 223

Q: Anyone else?

A: No. Did I say Sheridan, number 38?

Q: No.

A: Okay. Sherida is another one.

Q: Is another what?

A: Another older woman that was a part of the sexual endeavors.

Q: With whom?

A: Ghislaine, Jeffrey and me.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1335-3 Page 110 of 223

Q: Were there ever any masseuses over the age of 25?

A: Yes, I think her name is Sheridan.

[…]

Q: That were providing massages to Jeffrey Epstein?

A: Just the male that was teaching me on the USVI and Sheridan, but she was also involved in sexual acts. She wasn’t over the age of – she could have been around 30, but she would have been over 30.