The Occult Arena of Law

It is said that all the world’s a stage and us men and women merely players.

In the world of law and legalism that old saying is paramount. But to what extent does the public realize its interaction with the modern legal systems of today is merely an elaborate performance, rigged to subjugate you through mystical utterances and titles?

I got a major crash course in the dark occult practice of modern day legal systems once I was apprehended by police when I was younger. Thankfully I was already familiar with some presenters who were exposing the intricate deception and dark occult rituals of what is commonly called Law. Yet I had little first-hand experience until I was “processed”.

I won’t go into detail about this formative experience of mine. What I will say is that my run-in with foot-soldiers of the State initiated me into the esoteric fraud inherent in legalism today.

Note that I use the terms legalism and law to distinguish between law and color of law (or legalism), law meaning actual natural justice as afforded to us in the tradition of natural law and some common law, whereas color of law is the artificial, illegitimate system of law in place today. Essentially, it is the difference between an act considered lawful as opposed to legal.

Consider this my preface to a topic that never ceases to astonish me. I can confidently say it is one of the least understood institutions in the world by people of all intelligences. And that is why I think it has been so effective in the enslavement of the human race age after age, especially during the past few decades.

My hope is to spark a discussion and to explore the occult-esoteric nature of law that lay intensely behind the mundane and bureaucratic veil responsible for our grave misconception of this truly odious institution.

I have an abundance of material to share so look out for links, presentations, and readings.

Join me! I still have much to learn—let’s learn together.

Your post reminded me of this video:

Next level presentation by a legend. This video shook my worldview up in bygone days. Still blows my mind.

I was completely floored to find out the name I was given was being used by parties I did not consent to doing business with, for purposes that serve the interests of corrupt officials in compromised institutions. This was an early lesson. Who is your person? Are you a legal person, or an illegal person?

A well done production about the subject of mass fraud and deceit in the occult-legal system.

Legislation is a child of corporate policy only.
Statutes and acts are completely illegitimate.
Withdraw consent now. They will only impose more of these expectations on the people and refer to it as “passing new laws.” But remember, they are not laws. Their “laws” are legalist bullshit. Their “laws” are an expectation and a threat predicated on lies. Nothing more.

A presentation by the late John Harris, a working class bloke from the U.K. who did so much to help expose the systemic fraud of modern legal systems. He gave this groundbreaking presentation at the Lawful Rebellion Conference in January of 2009.

Excerpt from livingintheprivate.blogspot.com:

Your Consent

You are born equal in standing to any other man or woman, and therefore while you respect the equal rights of other men and women, no power can be granted over you without your consent. To believe otherwise is to be a slave.

Maxim of Law:

Quod ad jus naturale attinet, omnes homines aequales sunt.
All men are equal as far as natural law is concerned.
[men = men/women = people]

“Every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent.”
Cruden v. Neale, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

Your consent is your agreement for something to happen that involves your Rights. Consent is voluntary, or a matter of free choice, and must be given “willingly”. Your consent is your agreement, permission, approval, or acquiescence (including your silent acquiescence). Possessing the “Right of Consent”, means that you have the “Right of Contract”.

Your Right to Contract, or Not to Contract,

is INVIOLABLE and UNLIMITED.

A sovereign man or woman, by definition, permanently reserves their Right of Consent, and all their Unalienable Rights, during their lifetime. Your Right of Consent is inborn (private) and antecedent to the creation of the State (public).

Representative governments are elected by, and restrained by, people who exercise their Right of Consent. Your right to give consent, or to refuse consent, is not suspended between elections.

Indeed, it is only by not consenting to onerous governance, that it is possible to prevent the descent of governance into a state of exploitation, oppression, and tyranny.

All governments, however politically organised, govern subject to the consent of the people, one and all, every day, and every moment.

The people of a nation are naturally above any government that they create, because that which is created can never be above its creator. The informed and freely given consent of each man and woman is what gives rise to, and maintains, “the law” of the nation, which is the “Law of the Land”. As the maxim of law says: Consent makes the law.

Consent, to be true, must be fully informed and willing, and otherwise is falsely obtained and revocable. Any man or woman who has given their consent under conditions of non-disclosure, deceit, or coercion, can withdraw their consent retroactively, or “now for then” nunc pro tunc, undoing the entire matter, correcting any errors or omissions caused.

Maxim of Law:

Non videntur qui errant consentire. He who errs is not considered as consenting.

Maxim of Law:

Nihil tam naturale est quam eo genere quidque dissolvere quo colligatum est; ideo verborum obligatio verbis tollitur; nudi consensus obligatio contrario consensu dissolvitur. Nothing is so natural as to dissolve anything in the way in which it was bound together; therefore the obligation of words is taken away by words; the obligation of mere consent is dissolved by the contrary consent.

De facto incorporated governments, also, cannot possibly have jurisdiction over de jure living people, unless by fully disclosed and willful consent. Each and every statute enacted by government legislation requires consent from each and every man and woman, including you!

But consent is given in many ways, often unknowingly. The definition of the word “consent” includes to “yield” and to “give way to”. The moment you agree to anything you are asked to do, you are giving consent.

If an “artificial person” NAME gets a parking ticket in legal fiction commerce it is an invitation for a living man/woman to “pay”, and if you “pay” it you are consenting to the ticket contract.

Even the Police need your consent. Before an officer can arrest you they must read you your rights and then ask “do you understand” (stand under their authority), and if you say “yes” – you are consenting.

The origin of all LEGAL jurisdiction over YOU

is YOUR given consent.

All statutes, codes, rules, regulations, and so-called by-“laws”, are commercial contracts written by your government that require your fully informed consent. Any State document requiring a signature is a contract by consent. If you do not consent to a statutory contract, it is not enforceable on you.

Any attempt to make you consent against your will is “coercion”. Any threat to make you “sign” a contract to obtain your property is “duress” for the purpose of “extortion”, whether or not that property, such as money, is obtained. Any “legal person actor” who attempts to compel you into “joinder” to the legal “artificial person” NAME without the “full disclosure” of any information that may influence your decision whether or not to consent, commits the crime of “personage” (a “Crime involving deceit” under Section 240 of the New Zealand Crimes Act).

When “acting” in the “role” of an “artificial person”

you are contracting to give a “performance”.

An “artificial person” is a fictional creation of the State, and therefore it is controlled by the State. The legal “artificial person” NAME is the government’s property, employee, servant, franchise, debtor, surety for liabilities, bound to comply with the government’s statutes (acts, bills, rules and legislative instruments), which are the “terms and conditions” of that “status”.

Fictional “creatures of the State” have “status”, whereas living men and women with flesh and blood arms and legs have “standing”. The “artificial person” has no “standing”. The entire concept of fictional entities is an abstraction of the mind. It is an illusion that depends utterly upon your consent. Legal fictions are dead-at-law, and therefore it is unnatural for a living man or woman to “join” to a fiction – it is a deadly corruption of life.

Maxim of Law:

Disparata non debent jungi.

Unequal things ought not to be joined.

“Inasmuch as every [incorporated] government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them.” Penhallow v. Doane’s Administrators

[Note. All governments with a Central Bank under the Bank for International Settlements have been “incorporated” into the debt-money system, thereby surrendering their power to issue sovereign debt-free money. Incorporated governments are “artificial persons” operating in the International Law of the Sea, while their original de jure offices in the National Law of the Land still exist, but are largely unoccupied.]

The word person is a derivative of persona, which is a theatrical “mask” worn by actors in Greek drama. The State creates “persons” for its “theatre of commerce”, prescribing them statutory “roles” such as “resident”, “driver”, and “US citizen”, which are played by “actors” who give a “performance”, sometimes wearing a “costume” (uniform) while enacting “language” (legalese) to deliver “presentations” (bills), and occasionally they may “appear” in a legal fiction theatre (court).

Any living man or woman who consents (knowingly or unknowingly) to “act” in the “role” of an “artificial person” is an “accommodation party” in “joinder” to an “artificial person”. This “joinder” creates an inferior “indivisible duo” (individual), surrendering the living jurisdiction (de jure lawful), and replacing it with the statutory jurisdiction (de facto legal).

“Joinder” to an “artificial person” removes

the lawful standing of a Man or Woman.

Joinder: When a man or woman “acts” in the “role” of an “artificial person” they are an “accommodation party” invoking “joinder” to that “artificial person”. They are “acting” in a fictional persona. Their jurisdiction changes to that of an “artificial person” and they are therefore bound by the Statutes that control “artificial persons”. When a legal actor asks for your name, address, and date of birth, this is to establish the NAME and address of an “artificial person” - the “person”, and the date it was created by “registration”, or “birthed” (berthed) as a “vessel” in the sea of commerce. Men and women are “born”, and have a living “born identity”, which is of no use to a legal actor. Once “joinder” (consent) has been established, the legal actor has jurisdiction and can enforce contracts, imposing penalties and fines. A legal actor can obtain jurisdiction over you by asking “Do you understand?” (stand under my authority). Withholding your family name ALWAYS avoids “joinder”, and is your Right in Law.

YOUR given consent by SILENT acquiescence

makes a CONTRACT in commercial law.

The statutes, which are not “laws” but contract instruments prescribing the limitations of the State’s legal fiction corporate franchises, have been corrupted to extract the “commercial energy” (credit) of the living people via fictional legal person NAMES, in a global system of debt-money bondage.

Maxim of Law:

Consensus facit legem. Consent makes the law.

A contract is a law between the parties, which can acquire force only by consent.

A contract is a voluntary agreement between two or more parties with the intention of creating a legal/lawful obligation. An “express contract” is one which has the terms and conditions specifically stated, orally or in writing. An “implied contract” is one which has the terms and conditions inferred, in whole or in part, from conduct or circumstances rather than from written or spoken words. The only difference between an “implied contract” and an “express contract” is the way that mutual assent is given. Be very careful, because your consent can be obtained by your action or in-action, including your silence (acquiescence). Your consent can be PRESUMED by your silence, unless you say: “I don’t consent.”

SILENCE. the State of a person who does not speak, or of one who refrains from speaking.
2. Pure and simple silence cannot be considered as a consent to a contract, except in cases when the silent person is bound in good faith to explain himself, in which case, silence gives consent. [Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1856 Edition]

Contract Law is based on the precepts of the People’s Common Law, which simply oblige men and women not to cause harm or loss to other men or women, or to deceive other men and women, denying them their Unalienable Rights.

Common Law is Common Sense.

1 Like

Gotta give props to the Michaels of Bernicia and Deira, the films creators, for exposing systematic mortgage fraud, a scam that takes place anywhere and everywhere a central bank is found.

Around the time of this film’s creation I was beginning to learn that the financial instrument known as a mortgage (“death pledge” in French) is nothing more than a banker’s shell game. Only a fool would ever seek one out voluntarily.

Next time someone claims to have “bought a house,” understand that he or she is a completely ignorant individual who is unaware of how badly they’ve been swindled. I could write an entire essay on this shit. It is bad, but a lot of people have had their mortgages thrown out because they learned how to spot the fraud and challenge it in court, many with positive outcomes, especially during the 2008-2009 financial shakedown.

Non-proprietary link: The Great British Mortgage Swindle – A Film By The Michaels of Bernicia & Deira [Full Documentary] - Invidious

Film Website: https://www.thegreatbritishmortgageswindle.net/

An iconic short presentation about the legal person confidence trick by Paul Davies and Kirk Rutter. A personal favorite. Are you a “person”?

Invidious Link: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko

morph_law

1 Like

Your Living Identity

You are not a name, but you have been given an appellation as a Title for your Life, to be called by.

Your Given appellation (“Given name”) is your unique Estate Title (i.e. John/John-Henry). You are given this Title for your Life, which is your “private Estate”. Your Estate is the “land”, or property, of your mind, body, and soul, and all the physical and intellectual property that derives from your living energy, including your inborn unalienable rights.

Your Family name (“surname”) is NOT part of your unique Estate Title. Nor is it a one-of-a-kind proper noun like your Estate Title. Instead, it is a shared and generic name for your “family”, “clan”, or “tribe”. It is a grammatically different plural noun, and therefore it should not be semantically “joined” to your unique Estate Title (i.e. John Doe). By doing so, your Estate is corrupted.

The ancient Greeks bore only one appellation (i.e. Aristotle). The Romans added a description including race, region, family (surname), and even the branch of the family. This was the custom into the Middle Ages of Europe, when the Title and description was written in proper grammar, i.e. John: of the family Doe, or John: the carpenter of Oxford. But when governments introduced taxation, a surname was required after the Given appellation, thereby creating a registered artificial “legal person” subject to legislation. In England, this began with a Poll Tax (or per head tax) which was levied irregularly from 1275 onward, especially to finance wars. Compelled to pay taxes, free men were coerced into contracting with the State and thereby “acting” as double name “legal persons” employed by the State, in the service of the bankers who exerted hidden influence over the Crown.

Your Given appellation and your Family name joined

together is a publicly registered Artificial Legal “Person”.

After you are born, the State creates an artificial legal “person” by combining your Given appellation i.e. John/John-Henry, typically with your patriarchal Family name, i.e. Doe, registering it into existence often on a date subsequent to your birthday. The written style of the artificial legal “person” NAME is commonly the ALL-CAPITAL-LETTERS double name, i.e. JOHN DOE, often prefixed with a fictional title such as “Mr/Mrs/Miss”, i.e. MR JOHN DOE, denoting the “Master” of the JOHN DOE vessel in legal commerce operating under the Admiralty Maritime international “Law of the Sea”. However, regardless of the written style, any double name created by combining a Given appellation with a Family name always forms an artificial legal “person”, i.e. JOHN DOE, and John Doe, are both artificial legal “persons”.

An “Artificial Person” is established by the double NAME,

assisted by the date and place of its creation by registration.

The artificial legal “person” (persona = mask) is a “character” created by the State to “perform” various prescribed statutory “roles” in the “theatre of commerce”. In legal terms, an artificial legal “person” can also be a “strawman”, which is a third-party name only “front” in a transaction, for the purpose of covertly taking title to real property. A “strawman” is created by legal registration on the Birth Certificate without disclosure, joining the Given appellation and the Family name, “forming” an artificial legal “person” Estate Trust, to provide “surety” for the corporate debt of YOURNATION (INC.). Consequently, people unwittingly “act” in the “role” of the artificial legal “person” Trustee.

This is identity theft by semantic deceit, and anyone deliberately practicing this deception is guilty of “personage”, the crime of knowingly representing a living man or woman as a legal fiction – a form of corporation, such as a legally registered “artificial person”, trust, public utility, society, or foundation. The crime of “personage” is routinely compounded by “barratry”, the crime of bringing false claims in court. The term “barratry”, appropriately, comes from the “Bar Association”.

A “Living Id-entity” is established by a “Given name” (Title),

and information that is proof of Life (i.e. thumbprint).

There are very few occasions when the State needs to establish your Living Identity. The State does this when a baby is born, without disclosure, in order to obtain legal Title over the baby’s Estate. Evidence of the baby’s Living Identity, such as a footprint, is placed on the “Record of Live Birth” with other details that confirm a live birth. This proves that the baby is the living holder in “expectancy” (Holder in Due Course) of his/her Estate Title, which can then be conveyed to the Crown, via the registration of an Estate Trust (Foreign Situs Trust) on the Birth Certificate, which is a Security Bond for the State’s IMF obligations.

The artificial legal “person” re-presents you in legal fiction commerce in order to transfer your consent into the legal jurisdiction. If you “act” in the “role” of the artificial legal “person” you become an “accommodation party” invoking consent by “joinder”.

“Acting” in the “role” of a fictional legal “person”

obliges the “actor” to follow legislated “scripts”.

Original post: Your Living Identity ~ Living In The Private

LAW
morecorrupt

I don’t align with some of Dean’s philosophy, but his seminars were the first I encountered that really got me thinking about how badly we are under the spell of legalism. Dean has been through some SHIT since he went pubic with his material and life experiences. Put some respek on hi’name.

||105x147|311x40

A non-profit site educating Canadians and Americans
about the differences between human-beings,

natural-persons and artificial-persons
living-soul,
man & woman,
created by God. How the Government created your new identity and
how you can reclaim your unalienable rights. natural-person,
artificial-person,
created by man.

For the text of this web-site is with the absence of the legal-advice. Home About Help Download Links Contact

Introduction
National ID Card
Government Tricks
The Name Game
The Legalized Criminal Racket
History
Society
Formation of Statutes
Fundamental Rights
Natural vs. Artificial
Definitions
Capitalization
Birth Certificate (BC)
Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Right to Contract
Employment
R.R.S.P.
Citizenship
Passport
Statistics Act
Income Tax Act
Bank Act
Excise Tax Act
Driver’s Licence
Cycles of Civilizations
Do you need a Lawyer?
English Grammar
Educational Seminars Breaking News:

Watch BrainWashed The Movie, part 1 here.

Here is a “toned-down” version of my latest Informed Consent with Vaccine Liability that removes the gold exchange, but maintains the other liability issues.

Here is my latest Contract of Surety for Vaccine Liability (1 ounce, 10 ounces, 100 ounces) that works everywhere in the free world (those places with a functioning Rule of Law). With the knowledge you gain from this web-site, you should be able to figure out how this Conditional Acceptance Contract works. You will see from this contract that you DO NOT REFUSE, but you conditionally accept, thus you cannot be dimisssed for REFUSAL You are safe because Party A will never sign this contract (unless they are complete fools), thus, they lose by default (withdrawing their offer). Here are some Guidelines for the CVL.

Earlier, here is what I am doing in Canada to Challenge Covid Mitigation Madness => Sign In. I think this process should work anywhere in the world, thus it is worth a try.

Here is what I am doing in Canada to deal with any future mandated vaccination: Click the link to download the ZIP file: Vaccine_Liability_Package.zip (273.8 KB) => Sign In. I think this process should work anywhere in the world. If you plan to receive the CV-19 vaccine, then this package should help you get some payment for your participation.

Here is a link to Amandha Voller’s discussion with Sean Deodat about vaccines, offers, conditional acceptance, fee schedule, that she uses to resist the push from the psychopaths.

Here is an excellent video about the criminal actions of the medical establishment, Alberta police, and the Canadian government.

Here is a link to the Genetic Non-Discrimination Statute that “prohibits” any “person” from asking for “genetic test” information from any “individual”.

Interesting question…

Queen Romana, what do these medical experts mean when they say, “the benefits outweighs the risk”?

Answer: The phrase, “the benefits outweighs the risk” does NOT refer to health and well being of the public.

It refers to the business “Profit and Loss”

Here is my latest find (very interesting) about who are “indigenous” people:

Audio Discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ASRaFgnPw

web-site: https://askit4equity.com/

Introduction:

You were born a living soul with flesh and blood, with the responsibility to respect other life and treat your fellow man with love and kindness, and with a life-spirit provided by the Creator. Your unalienable rights are for life, liberty, and property, and to respect those rights of other human beings on this planet, our home.

In an attempt to create a safe society, men elected Governments to protect and uphold your unalienable rights and your responsibilities to the Creator and your fellow man. After a while, Governments became corrupt and now we have to ask: How could Governments and other “regulatory bodies” possibly make you follow their rules and be subservient to them since your true allegiance is to your Creator? How can you serve two masters - your creator and your Government? The answer is that you cannot serve two masters, therefore the Government had to create a system that tricks you into thinking you must serve them, where in fact, Governments must serve us, the people.

One of the ways Governments and other regulators have tricked you into thinking you must follow their rules, is to create for themselves an “artificial-person / corporation” who is not you, but whom the Government has fooled you into thinking is you (See Natural vs. Artificial and Trick #4). But, so as not to violate your fundamental rights, they also have provided recognition in law for another legal entity called a “natural-person” (simply meaning a human-being in the law) with which most of your fundamental rights are still intact. So when you interact with the law, you may be represented as an artificial or natural person - you choose.

This concept of an “artificial-person”, a legally obligated entity, that appears to be you, but in fact is not you, is a little difficult to grasp at first, but if you follow through this site, you will understand.

Once the Government creates an “artificial-person” that simulates you (i.e. appears to be the same as you from your point of view), but is actually a contrivance of government laws and regulations – then they’ve got you, so to speak. And if you fill out paperwork and sign documents as if you were this artificial-person (create contracts), then they can make you totally subservient to all their rules and regulations:

1. Make you believe you are obligated to pay taxes,
  2. Make you believe that you have to obtain a driver’s licence,
  3. Make you believe that you have to work as an Employee.

This site will explain to you the difference between your human self, man’s current representation of the living-soul as you were born to be, your natural-person (the human-being in law), and the legal entity that appears to be you (the corporation / artificial-person). Although all issues discussed here are fully applicable to the laws of Canada, and many of them are also applicable to British Laws and U.S. laws, it is not suggested that all information in this site pertains verbatim to British or U.S. laws.

Another excellent summary of how the “illusion” works, and how to deal with it, is covered in Mary Croft’s free book. Her book is recommended reading for all visitors. Furthermore, here is a link to an excellent series of articles on the subject from the Spiritual Economics Now network.

Armed with the information freely available in this site, all British and American visitors are challenged to search their own laws and see how much of the data provided here applies to them in their country – as well as all other western nations. Only by searching out the truth of the laws and your original rights and freedoms for yourselves, will you be empowered to protect your natural-person.

For the USA, here is an excellent web-site that explains the cover-up of the true tax liability in the USA. Also, here is a link to a google video which discusses Deciphering the US Federal Income Tax.

The [US Federal Income Tax Officially Died](https://natural-person.ca/US Federal Income Tax is Dead.html) on Tuesday March 27, 2007 at 13:53:58 Pacific Daylight Time.

Thought for Canadians: Wouldn’t it be a lot easier, for everyone, if the Canadian Government just followed the law instead of trying circumvent the law an an apparent attempt to hide the truth, about certain issues (such as native genocide, war support for weapons of mass destruction, true tax liability, North American Union, worthlessness of paper currency, coronavirus, etc.), from the Canadian people? The fastest way to lose the respect of your followers is to lie to them.

“They must find it difficult …
Those who have taken authority as the truth,
rather than truth as the authority.”

• Gerald Massey
    Food for Thought:

“For those with a closed mind, no explanation will suffice;
For those with an open mind, no explanation is necessary.”
Quote From the Bible:

“Finally, receive your power from the Lord and from his mighty strength. Put on all the armor that God supplies. In this way you can take a stand against the devil’s strategies. This is not a wrestling match against a human opponent. We are wrestling with rulers, authorities, the powers who govern this world of darkness, and spiritual forces that control evil in the heavenly world.” [Ephesians 6:10-12 - GOD’S WORD Translation].

“Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,”
(Preamble - Universal Declaration of Human Rights)

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - George Orwell.